CylinDraw functions on any cylindrical object under 3″ diameter & 11″ tall. This includes all variety of cups, goblets, tumblers, wine glasses, mason jars, shot glasses, mugs, small flower pots, candle holders, etc.
If the cup has a handle you can draw on the backside by flipping it upside down in the chuck, then flipping your image upside down in the software too.
Tapered cups are fine, but avoid extremely weird cups or vases. The CylinDraw can only accommodate up to a half inch of surface variation.
Possible cup materials:Metal, Paper, Plastic, Glass, Foam, Ceramic
Where to get tumblers for resale as a small business: :
- Save-a-cup- Good variety of metal & plastic cups/tumblers/bottles,
- JDS Industries – Top rated Engraving Tumblers but must buy in bulk.
- JPPlus.com – engraving tumblers
- RuralKing- Engraving Tumblers
- RTICOutdoors- Engraving Tumblers
- JCHCreations.com, -Variety of reusable cold cups
- (a good keyword search ‘engraving tumbler’)